Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Oily battle...

I'm suppose to be preparing for my ESL tomorrow and complete my chem prac... but... instead... i watched the battle between... Mr. Anwar UZUMAKI and Mr. Sabery UCHIHA..
and boy...what a good use (waste) of my time...

here we go...


doesnt Mr. Uzumaki look like chang fu?


hahahahah...long lost brother..haha



MR. Uchiha

Anyway.. after spending an hour infront of the tv... i realised that... Mr Uzumaki... like... naruto himself... only has limited usage of jutsu (words)...

1) ORANG MISKIN BEBAN!!
2) BOCOR!! RASUAH!!
3) PETROL MENAIKI DENGAN MENDADAK!!

On the other side of the stage... (oh ya... the debate...was like any other school debate...ahaha... stage and everythin....funny).. stands Mr. Uchiha, who i believed made no relevant points. all he did was hentam Mr. Uzumaki for his history and stuff..sigh...

Where we malaysians stand?

Blur and lost... ''tulan''

my comments? ... " Malaysia Boleh!!''

No comments: