Tuesday, July 29, 2008

el pollo loco....

cos if one day you wake up
and find that your missing me
and your heart starts to wonder
were on this earth i could be



********

Well.... it has been one of those days where you know everything just wont go right... yup... one of those lousy smousy days... rolling around the bed helplessly till 3 in the mornin... couldnt draw pie chart during maths.. ordered chicken rice... lets say the rice was almost untouched.. the rest of the day was left to my inner conscience to bug the hell out of myself... BUT!! ya YA!! BUT! nothing a few songs cant fix.. yup... a day is always brighter after a few melodious tunes.. lalalala...so if u dun like the way i float... get off my sea...





********


Life is all busy busy and stuff but nothin beats the the lame funny moments... hehe...
Had an essay to write last week.. and this is wat a few of us came out with...

TAKE 1

Ah Chong has only 1 ball. One day he boards a plane to Malaysia. He meets on the plane Pamela Anderson, a gorgeous blonde young mother with her equally blonde infant who has a little bit of stubble.

"Hey you ho!" he says. "I did twenty bitches today already. Now you are the twenty-first!"
"Ok make it quick."
"Keep your pests quiet!"
"But I'm a ... MAN!"
"But how did you get your pomelos that round and big?!"
"Well, you have to massage them at the right spots."



TAKE 2

Ah Chong has 2 balls.


TAKE 3

Ah Chong decides to visit his grandmother in Old Klang Road. Since he is in UK, still a virgin, he buys a plane ticket to Malaysia, which cost him 9000 pounds, thus he is now broke.

So he boards the plane on 21 July 2008 at 12:28pm.

He meets a very beautiful blonde woman with many bountiful curves even camels would be jealous of ... and in his mind he begins to sing, my humps, my humps, my lovely lady lumps ...

Ok, I digress.

"Hi, I'm Pamela Anderson," she introduces herself. "This is my baby, Alex Kang Sheng Yi Edwina!"
"Oh, what a beautiful baby!" Ah Chong exclaims. "Can I play with her?"
"Yes, certainly! But be careful ok?"

So he plays with the innocent little baby. They indulge in many rounds of strip poker snap throughout the 14-hour journey.

Ah Chong snaps when it is all over.

"That's it! I never want t play snap with your son ever again!"
"My daughter, you mean."
"Whatever! I have never lost this badly to a baby before!"

Baby Edwina sniffs sadly.

So they depart from the plane and collect their luggage. Pamela waits by the departure lounge.

"How are you going home?" Ah Chong asks.
"Oh! My husband, Kenny Rogers George Bush Tommy Lee Jones is coming to pick me up in his kancil!" she replies.
"Ok. I will wait with you."

So they wait for 10 minutes ...
... 30 minutes ...
... 1 hour ...
... 3 hours ...

"Is he still coming?" Ah Chong asks, worried. He also needs to pee.
"I think so."

So they continue to wait.

"You know, I don't think he's coming."
"You think?"
"... yeah."
"Okay I won't go home without you. Follow me and everything will be alright ..."

When Ah Chong's grandmother, we shall call her Popo, meets Pamela, her eyes light up.

"OOOH CHONG-CHONG AH! Very good catch! Popo very proud of you!" squeals the excited little Popo.

END

(credits to sheng yi for typing it out)

It took us 40 minutes and 3 tries to get it right...lolz...

OH!! oh!! finally .... i got my hands on the illusive jersey... yes... ITS MINE!!! HAHAHAHA!!!
after weeks of visiting almost every nike store in the world... It ended up with yi ling's bro buying it for me in england.. and they say ''Malaysia Boleh''.. Boleh tukar perdana to mercedes la... monkeys... anyway... im all smiles...heheehe




*Note to self...always find out the meaning of words before using them*... you see... last week i watched Rush Hour 3... and a lil phrase caught my attention... the way it was pronounced was jus hilarious... imagine going up to this fella and jus blabbering '' EL POLLO LOCO!!! '' -.-'' so couple days back... was chatting with sheng yi and out of desperation... i jus went... EL POLLO LOCO!!
*tulan face reply* k fine.. so yesterday she googled the phrase... and apparently... it means... '' THE CRAZY CHICKEN '' hahahahahahaha...so all these while i've been callin her crazy chicken..lolz...

My friend...sheng yi..hahahahaha

Cheers...

No comments: