Saturday, September 15, 2007

a rare star...

jus gonna drop a short post...real poop-ed...

Today was a day of total waiting... waited from 1-5 for my interview... was the second last person in my session...sad right...sigh...

the interview was interesting...the interviewers were actually really friendly and cheerful...never a dull moment in the room...they asked all sorts of question according to my application form...from prefect..to st.john and to badminton.. ( where a lil screw up happened) sigh... i guess it was my fault... so bro... sorry man...
My session was actually really short...to me that is...i didn time it...but it felt really short...lolz...is tat a good or bad thing? well i'll find out real soon i guess...anyhow...im prepared that i'll fail...lolz...

when to dinner at Delicious for gen's Bday... had a cheeseburger... not bad...funny thing was we had to walk all the way up to chilis to check the score for man utd VS everton... really lost my appetite when wee came back with the news that they were still drawing 0-0 with 10 min left... suddenly an ecstatic jien eu came back... piercing the air with his fingers... to my absolute relief.. vidic dragged man utd out of the grave... 1-0..phew...through out the couple of hours we sat at delicious.. chee yip and su wen were in their own world...they talked talked talked and talked to themselves....go chee yip!! hahaha




actually, this post is dedicated to sumone special...
sumone hu's helpin me change...
and 've always been there...
i really am grateful for everything you've done...
i know i aint the easiest person to deal with...
but thank God for your patience....
i'll give it my all...
but still i hope that i wont disappoint....
with this...
i wish to say a great big THANK YOU!!!

No comments: