Monday, February 18, 2008

......................... ''hear that ??'' mmhmm.. thats how im feeling right now... i feel nothing... ( Day 65)

HELLO WORLD!!!! How are you?? i hope ya'll are doing great...as for me... i've never been happier... life's horrible... extremely high possibility i'll fail my exams...hmm... wat else... im tired of everything that has happened... erm.. the feeling inside is just empty and oh ya did i mention?? life's a nightmare...

so today me and a whole bunch of ppl sat for our first common test...SPEC MATHS!! and boy... was it fun.... everyone enjoyed themselves and so did i.... looking to my right... could see this guy sweating and scratchin his head, trying to solve a question... to my left... the guy jus went to sleep... it felt so much like a roller coaster ride... im not too sure how everyone rated the paper...but as for me.. it was tough... and left two questions un-finished...fantastic rite???? -.- it was either the questions were tough or im jus plain dumb... im going for the latter...

thats all i have to say.... take care..cheers

*i need sleep*

1 comment:

Shu Ling said...

LOL. i like to come here and irritate you. Eh btw, where are the photos you took on jon's bday that day? send to me. kthxbye